School of Information Resource Management, Renmin University of China (Assistant Professor, 2020 –)
School of Software Engineering, Hefei University of Technology
BS in Software Engineering, 2009 - 2013
School of Management, Hefei University of Technology
MS in Management Sciences and Engineering, 2013 - 2016
Advisor: Shanlin Yang (Academician of Chinese Academy of Engineering)
Booth School of Business, University of Chicago
Visiting PhD in Management Sciences/Operations Management, 2018 - 2019
Advisor: John R. Birge (Jerry W. and Carol Lee Levin Distinguished Service Professor of Operations Management)
School of Economics and Management, University of Chinese Academy of SciencesPhD in Management Sciences and Engineering, 2016 – 2020
Advisor: Desheng Dash Wu (Elected Member of Academia Europaea)
Outstanding Graduate (BS), Hefei University of Technology, 2013
National Scholarship (MS), Ministry of Education of China, 2015
Outstanding Graduate (MS), Hefei University of Technology, 2016
National Scholarship (PhD), Ministry of Education of China, 2018
President Scholarship, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2019
Zhu Li Yue Hua Scholarship, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2020
Award for excellent doctoral paper, Chinese Society of Technology Economics, 2020
Reviewer: Journal of Management Information Systems, Decision Support Systems, Information Sciences, International Journal of Production Research, International Journal of Production Economics, Omega and et al.
Methodologies: Personalized recommendation, Network design, Deep learning Applications: O2O services, Healthcare services
Financial Markets and Institution (MBA), Spring 2016, Teaching Assistant
Decision making and data analysis (MBA), Spring 2017, Teaching Assistant
Optimization under uncertainty (Postgraduate), Autumn 2017, Teaching Assistant
1. Yuchen Pan, Shuai Ding*, Wenjuan Fan, Jing Li, Shanlin Yang. Trust-enhanced cloud service selection model based on QoS analysis. PLOS ONE. 10 (2015): e0143448.
2. Yuchen Pan, Desheng Wu*, David Olson. Online to offline (o2o) service recommendation method based on multidimensional similarity measurement. Decision Support Systems. 103 (2017): 1-8.
3. Yuchen Pan, Desheng Wu*. Personalized online to offline (o2o) service recommendation based on a novel frequent service-set network. IEEE Systems Journal. 13 (2019): 1599-1607.
4. Yuchen Pan, Desheng Wu*, Cuicui Luo, Alexandre Dolgui. User activity measurement in rating-based online-to-offline (o2o) service recommendation. Information Sciences. 479 (2019): 180-196.
5. Yuchen Pan, Desheng Wu*. A novel recommendation model for online-to-offline service based on the customer network and service location. Journal of Management Information Systems.37 (2020): 563-593.
6. Shuzhen Chen, Yuchen Pan*, Linyi Chen, Desheng Wu. A system dynamics model for capacity planning of component supply in complex product manufacturing. IEEE Systems Journal. 1 (2020): 1-9.
7. Yuchen Pan, Shuzhen Chen*, Desheng Wu, Alexandre Dolgui. CF-NN: a novel decision support model for the borrower identification on the peer-to-peer lending platform. International Journal of Production Research. 1 (2020): 1-12.
8. Desheng Wu, Chenghao Zhang, Yuchen Pan*, Alexandre Dolgui. The supply chain effects on order strategy of cross-shareholdings. International Journal of Production Research. (Forthcoming)
1. Yuchen Pan, Shuzhen Chen, Desheng Wu. Detecting fake reviews on online platform: An unsupervised detection framework evaluated by a novel recommendation-based performance metric. MIS Quarterly. (Under review)
2. Shuzhen Chen, Yuchen Pan*, Desheng Wu. A decision support approach to dynamic assessment for environmental remediation. Risk Analysis. (Second Round Major Revision)
3. Shuzhen Chen, Yuchen Pan*, Desheng Wu. In-house vs. outsourcing collection of used products in CLSC. International Journal of Production Research. (Under Review)
(Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=--X6NsoAAAAJ)
“Junior Fellowships of CAST Advanced S&T Think-tank Programs-Doctoral Programs”, China Association for Science and Technology, 2019.04 – 2019.12, 20,000 RMB, Project Director. (Project Number: CXY-ZKQN-2019-042)